For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your SANTHA product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, please refer to the printed Owner’s Manual provided at time of purchase. Please contact our customer care no. for more support & assistance. Send your feedback and the enquiry to serve you better.
SANTHA Grinders is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase by the retail customer except for Ball Bearings,Belt,Capacitor,copper wire,Switch,Teflon washer ,o ring.We guarantee repair at our own cost if any manufacturing defect is detected during this period,provided the grinder is sent under pre-paid freight to our factory,our nearest branch or service point along with bill copy and Guarantee card duly filled in by the retailer.
The guarantee does not cover fault or damage resulting from transport damages,accidents,electrical fluctuations,attempted repairs,mishandling or negligence on the part of the customer or general wear and tear.
For service simply call 1800 1208400 OR +91 94421 45067 and register your complaint by providing the serial number (you can find the serial number at the bottom of the product/guarantee card/carton box) .Our customer service agents will assist you from 9 a.m to 6 p.m.
The products will be serviced within 15 days period from the date of registration.The decision of our authorized service agent will be final in detecting the cause of the problem and until completion of service.
Send a message to email@example.com for customer care & support or to send your feedback
HOW TO USE YOUR GRINDER
- Connect the AC power cord to the wall socket gently.
- Switch on the machine and slowly add the material to be ground into the grinder .
- The Lid can be opened to see the texture of the ground materialwhile the machine is running.
- Use the spatula or spoon to collect the ground material as the machine is running.
- Switch off the machine and collect the ground material.
- The roller stones need not be removed in Tilting models.